Secure your data
- PositiveSSL is one of the most popular and inexpensive SSL certificates in the industry. This hassle-free certificate is the ideal choice for websites where the brand's trust is already established and organization verification is not needed. It's ideal for securing low-volume e-commerce websites.
Comodo PositiveSSL Wildcard$129.95annually
- www.yourdomain.com, secure.yourdomain.com, mail.yourdomain.com, etc. PositiveSSL Wildcard is a cost-effective solution for securing multiple sub-domains of a single domain. PositiveSSL Wildcard certificates secure unlimited sub-domains and are easy to install, saving you time and effort. A PositiveSSL Wildcard SSL certificate issued to *.yourdomain.com is valid for
- RapidSSL is an ideal choice for securing new, small and medium-sized businesses and web pages with limited traffic. RapidSSL is an affordable, domain-validated certificate and is usually issued within minutes. It provides strong 256-bit encryption and comes with a free "Secured by RapidSSL” site seal.
Comodo PositiveSSL Multi-Domain$49.95annually
- secure.mydomain.com, secure.mydomain.co.uk and secure.mydomain.net. This certificate can be issued in 15 minutes or less. PositiveSSL Multi-Domain certs allow enterprises and web hosts to secure multiple websites by including up to 100 domains within a single certificate. Enterprises can consolidate all their secure domains into a single cert. For example
- You probably know that each SSL certificate is issued to a fully qualified domain name. This usual method becomes tedious when you need to secure a number of sub-domains on the same domain name. With RapidSSL Wildcard, you can easily secure an unlimited number of sub-domains of the same domain. Online validation, no paperwork.
Geotrust QuickSSL Premium$89.95annually
- As a single-domain certificate (i.e. one common name) or as a multi-domain cert (regular certificate + SAN pack). QuickSSL Premium is suitable for heavy-traffic e-commerce sites that handle critical customer data. In addition to popular web browsers, QuickSSL Premium supports most mobile and smartphone browsers. This certificate can be purchased in your choice of configurations
Thawte SSL 123$59.95annually
- Thawte SSL123 is a low-cost SSL solution. The certificate is usually issued in just minutes and is very easy to install. Thawte validates your domain ownership before issuing the certificate. All Thawte SSL123 certificates include a free Thawte Trusted Site Seal and unlimited free reissues.
Thawte SSL Web Server$129.95annually
- Thawte SSL Web Server is a full business-validated certificate. It's a perfect choice for mid-volume websites. Because Thawte verifies your corporate identity as well as your domain ownership, this is a certificate that provides a higher level of assurance for your site visitors. Comes with a free Site Seal and optional multi-domain support.
Comodo EV SSL$195.95annually
- Get the green bar! A Comodo EV SSL certificate will increase your sales by showing your customers a visible secure sign, the green browser address bar. The green bar, exclusive to EV SSL certificates, assures your site visitors that they are transacting business on a highly secured, trustworthy domain. Provides full business validation.
Comodo EV Multi-Domain SSL$259.95annually
- This SSL cert brings you improved sales conversion by showing your customers the familiar green address bar. The green bar, exclusive to EV SSL certs, tells your customers they're shopping on an extremely secure website. EV Multi-Domain lets you to secure up to 100 domains or sub-domains with a single certificate.
Thawte SSL Web Server EV$259.95annually
- No one else offers complete extended validation, green bar assurance, a premium $1,500,000 warranty, support for multiple domains and Server Gated Cryptography for a price this low. Grow your customer base and your competitive edge with Thawte's SSL Web Server with EV certificate.